We are searching data for your request:
If one of your resolutions for the New Year is to lose a couple of kilos, we help you achieve it. Try it and start 2020 fulfilling your purposes!
1. Eliminate croissants from your breakfast.A croissant has more than 300 calories. And with jam or cheese you already reach the amount of calories that the body needs for half a day.
2. Avoid light flavored products.When removing the fat from a product, to keep it flavorful, the fat is often replaced by salt, sugar, or artificial sweeteners. This causes you to not feel satiated and you are constantly hungry.
3. For breakfast eat whole wheat bread with cooked ham and fresh cheese, or oatmeal with fruit, nuts and a teaspoon of honey. Besides being healthy, it will keep you full for a long time.
4. To eat something between meals have a banana, a hard-boiled egg or a handful of nuts. They are delicious and satisfying foods.
5. Avoid croutons, cheese, and cream dressings on your saladSince salads with these ingredients quickly reach more than 1000 calories.
6. Give up the fries. All healthy nutrients are destroyed in the deep fryer, and a small serving of potato chips has more than 600 calories. It is better to eat the cooked potatoes (also in the potato omelette), as they are much healthier and only have 70 calories.
7. Don't eat cream sauces. Just 100 grams have 250 calories and 40 grams of fat. Instead of cream sauces, try tomato sauce or Greek yogurt. 100 grams of nonfat Greek yogurt contains only 59 calories and 11 grams of healthy protein. Swapping cream for yogurt in your sauces will do your body a favor and the taste is just as delicious.
8. Eat dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. Not only is dark chocolate very good, but it also satisfies your craving for sweets for longer, so you'll eat less and feel happier. A 70% cocoa tablet contains more polyphenols and flavonoids than blueberries.
9. Eat brown rice instead of white rice. White rice is industrially treated, a process in which much of the slimming fiber and many other important nutrients, such as thiamine, niacin and iron, disappear.
10. Eat avocados often. The monounsaturated fatty acids and fiber in avocado are very healthy and satisfying.
In the book THE MAGIC ELIXIRES You will find many more practical tips, which really help, so that in 2020 you fulfill all your good purposes.